Sunday, January 22, 2012

Despite everyone else, we will serve the Lord! (Joshua 24:15)

Hey guys! I hope everyone is having a great day so far.
Today I want to share with you guys one of my favorite bible verses.

And if it is evil in your eyes to serve the Lord, choose this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your fathers served in the region beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." (Joshua 24:15 ESV)

I love this. Especially in times like now. For me it says, whatever is happening around me, however crazy people get, no matter how many people go atheist or turn to other gods, I will continue to serve the LORD. The only true and living God. The God that kept his promise to Abraham, Issac and Jacob, and the God that pursues a real and true relationship with each and every one of you.
People can do what they want, and we can't really stop that. But we can control what WE do, and that should be serving our God, no matter what.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make straight your paths." (Proverbs 3:5, 6 ESV)

God bless you guys and have a great day! :D

10 comments:

  1. Great verses... great message... great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blog.. Your messages inspires! Thanks mate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No David, thank YOU! :D and you're welcome, it's only God working through me. :] The glory goes to Him!

      Delete
  3. I've decided to follow Jesus. No matter what.
    Christian Tees

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!! Continue to build yourself up by reading your bible and praying. You can do all things through Christ. God bless!!!

      Delete