1. of, pertaining to, or concerned with religion: a religious holiday.
2. imbued with or exhibiting religion; pious; devout; godly: a religious man.
3. scrupulously faithful; conscientious: religious care.
4. pertaining to or connected with a monastic or religious order.
5. appropriate to religion or to sacred rites or observances.
6. a member of a religious order, congregation, etc.; a monk, friar, or nun.
7. the religious, devout or religious persons: Each year, thousands of the religious make pilgrimages to the shrine.
1. a person or thing that follows.
2. a person who follows another in regard to his or her ideas or belief; disciple or adherent.
3. a person who imitates, copies, or takes as a model or ideal: He was little more than a follower of current modes.
4. an attendant, servant, or retainer.
I don't know about you guys, but I don't want to be called religious. I don't want people to think being a Christian is just going to church on Sunday and getting drunk of Monday.
I don't want people to think that all Christianity is just a bunch of hypocrites gathering in a building and tearing other people down.
I wanna make a change, and we can start it. Not by going through the motions and calling ourselves religious, but by becoming true FOLLOWERS OF CHRIST, and show the world what being a Christian really means.
Christ set us free from the law of sin and death! (Romans 8:2) So let's not trap ourselves in Manmade laws, rules, and rituals on how to be a true "christian", or religious person. Thats not what Jesus said.
Have a great day and God bless you guys!! :D