Tuesday, April 10, 2012

"Christianity vs" intro

Christianity vs is a series I'm writing up, on how Christianity stacks up against other major world religions.

I'm not writing this to discourage people of other beliefs, but to encourage other Christians, and help them defend their faith when challenged by other beliefs.

There's a lot of doubt in that area, that we may possibly be the ones following a cult instead of following the truth, and that maybe another religion is right.

Well, with God working through me, I'm here to help show that Jesus IS the truth, despite what other religions may say.

I'll be covering popular world religions such as Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism, and even Mormonism and Jehovah's Witnesses. (yes, they do believe in Jesus, but it's also what they believe about Jesus)

I was talking to my friend yesterday, and she said she likes learning about other religions, because it strengthens her faith and helps her witness to people better if she knows what they believe.

Well, that's my purpose with this series. So we can know about other beliefs, and how Christianity compares. So if confronted, we can defend it, and if questioned, we can answer for it.
And with that knowledge, God could even use you to lead someone to Christ. :) 
That's what this is all about.

So I pray that you guys will enjoy this series, and that God will work through me and this blog to strengthen your faith. :D

So that's it for now. xP Have a great day and God bless!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to reading this series! :)
    I constantly find myself in religious debates, and I think this will help. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha awesome! I'll try my best to help you out! and thanks, it means a lot to here an encouraging word right about now. :)

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a great series! I'm excited to see what you find. Thanks for doing this.

    ReplyDelete