Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Just a quick announcement

Okay, so you guys already know I've started and been working on my new series, "Christianity vs." (I still hate the name. It sounds too corny to me. XP)
But when I got the idea, I jumped right in, headfirst. I didn't really give it enough thought, or realize what I was getting myself into. Each post takes a while to create, from the research, to the outlining, to the drafting, editing, then publishing. I thought it would take me 2 or 3 days to write up each post, but in reality it's anywhere from 4 to 6 days. There's a lot of work that goes into this, and a really failed to see it.
I'm currently working on the Hinduism and Mormonism posts simultaneously, and it's pretty exhausting. Plus, since me and my family have been moving, I've been off from school for the past few weeks.(including spring break) Once I start school again next week, I'll have even less time to work on the "Christianity vs" posts. So to keep this blog active, I'll be publishing my regular inspiratio-encouraging stuff in between "Ch vs." posts. (yes I made up my own compound word. Deal with it. xD)
I'm still doing the series, because I have a responsibility to you guys to finish it. I said I would give you a complete series, and God is a witness.
I just don't want you guys having to wait more than a week for one post.
So I'll be taking my series a bit more slowly, so my mind can ease up a bit and so you guys aren't missing any messages God wants me to give you. Sorry if it disappoints anyone, but this is what I see as the best way to continue this. That way I'm not trying to rush my posts, and I can take my time to give you guys my very best.
So yeah, that's everything.

Have a great day everyone! And God bless!!!

1 comment: