Saturday, June 22, 2013

Can You Really Be Forgiven? // & Other Powerful Videos

Instead of featuring a song this week, today I'll be featuring videos - and not just any random videos, but videos by Jefferson Bethke: author of the Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus video that went viral on YouTube about a year and a half ago. He's still making videos (both spoken word poems and just regular talking), which have gotten better and better in my opinion. I watched three of them this morning, which I'll be sharing with you!
The first one is titled Can You Really Be Forgiven?. Jeff addresses the issues of sin and forgiveness, and references two awesome verses to help us all remember God's forgiven our sin and that we are bound to it no longer.
 
[if you cant see the video or are reading via email, click here or the title above]

The second video is Jeff's newest spoken word video, A Man & His Idols. It dives into manhood and what it really means to be a man in Christ. It's just as powerful as it is true. Use the embedded YouTube player below or click here to watch.


 The final video is Every Christian Is In "Ministry". Like in Can You Really Be Forgiven? Jeff speaks straight-forward in this one, and talks about how every Christian is in ministry, not just the pastors, preachers, missionaries, etc. This video was a quick favorite for me and I'm sure it will be for you too! Use the YouTube player below or click here to watch.


That's all for now. I hope God used one or more of these videos to help you out! Have a great day and God bless!! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment